Parallel Design’s prototyping center verifies your designs before production investment. Our detail-oriented model makers utilize the latest technologies and materials to give you the most accurate pre-production parts possible.
Our Services Include:
- Rapid Prototyping
- Finish parts on demand with in-house SLA machines running the latest materials. Stay up to date with the latest materials so your parts handle functional testing better and last longer.
- Full service non-ferrous prototype milling and turning, manual and CNC. Pre-production vacuum-form tooling.
- Soft Tooling
- Create silicon molds and urethane casting for low volume sampling with various quality material offerings.
- Vacuum and Thermoforming
- Design build and sample prototype vacuum-form tooling.
- Form sheet stock up to 4’x6′.
- Breadboard Models
- Verify engineering and electrical mechanical concepts.
- Freeform Sculpting
- Carve 3D sketches in foam to evaluate aeshetics and ergonomics.
- Sculpt feeform surfaces, including complex housings and figurative models.
- Finishes and Painting
- Produce fine high-gloss finishes or textured appearances to replicate final finish callouts.